Sunday, January 31, 2010

Home Remedies For Throat Cancer Anybody Know Any Home Remedies For Strep Throat?

Anybody know any home remedies for Strep Throat? - home remedies for throat cancer

I think we can go with a sore throat, but I can not miss school and I do not want to see a doctor because there were more than likely tell me to stay away from school. I have to stay in school, because if I miss more than 3 school days, I have to take all exams, and I lost 3 hours.

So back to the point: Does anyone know of home remedies that can treat or even cure a sore throat?

1 comments:

LOVEx :) said...

I'm in the same boat as you .. I tested this week, and Prom this weekend and I need to get better quickly ..!

Now we have a sore throat (which is just a sore throat but not strep .. if you have neck pain, which may be a good indicator of streptococci)
But what really helps is to gargle with salt water
Give input on hot water and salt in a bowl and toss MI Then I took a little in my mouth, tilt his head back and repeat gargle for a minute, then. He heals all my throat!

I hope that helped and good luck for your exams

Post a Comment