Monday, January 25, 2010

Ice Rink Refrigeration Used I Have A Home Ice Rink Kit, But It Is Too Warm. Can I Get A Refrigeration System To Freeze It?

I have a home ice rink kit, but it is too warm. Can I get a refrigeration system to freeze it? - ice rink refrigeration used

The kit is a large sheet of plastic (20X30feet) based on the framework of plastic tubing. A couple of inches to fill with water and the cold of winter, to freeze the alleged. But it is not cold enough, it is mostly water ice, OCO. Are there outside of the conservation systems that are used could to freeze? I could build a unit, if the equipment is available. I've run into a standard 120V outlet.

7 comments:

Joseph A said...

Yes, it is a unit that can freeze the ice rink down. The smallest I've seen about 10 'x 10' and cost over 30k. The best just to wait until the winter starts in.

noskwik said...

know if you money to waste systems are not cold.

noskwik said...

know if you money to waste systems are not cold.

steve said...

Very very expensive!

Triple H said...

Of course not !!!!!

Jeffrey S said...

Most portable devices I have for freezing a track seeing a running generator. I bet if you are not a lot of money to have to throw this thing, do not try to make an artificial cooling.

rheins20... said...

I'm pretty sure what will be the invention of science fiction in search of a freeze over the entire ice-making which can not be found with a 120 V 1), Meta, or 2) the country for less than $ 4 million .

Oh, and I'm looking for a generator, which will start delivering 23,000 watts to 18,000 watts to run and operate in organic fertilizer. I have to fall below $ 29.99. When you hear someone let me know.

Thank you a bunch!

Post a Comment