Monday, February 8, 2010

Hd6 And Hs6 Su How Do You Record Enough Data From Jvc Everio To A Dvd From Power Producer?

How do you record enough data from jvc everio to a dvd from power producer? - hd6 and hs6 su

My generator will say that I have some files that someone can help me and tell me how can I burn movies on a 4.5 GB disc with producer JVC Everio to a DVD by Save deletes my camcorder JVC GZ HD6 and all programs which will link with cyberspace, but I'm having difficulty transferring the DVD, I would complete the schedule if you could help us

1 comments:

Rugratzz... said...

I'm not sure that the real problem, you say you can not video on your computer, because there was not enough, and if so you are sure you have enough space then check whether the hard drive as FAT32 or FAT32 formatted, NT FS If so, you must convert to the hard disk under NT FS, you can do so without compromising your data go here

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307881

In Brief

go Start> Run

then type

convert x: / fs: ntfs where X is the drive letter you want to convert, if C then C if it is put DD

If you do not convert to the hard drive then, you have the video into 2GB sections. many problems.

If you have an NTSC disc, and then there's another problem: What video file format, as I often maintain 15 GB AVI video, and, on a standard DVD, because once become ish, at 4.5 GB.
Is this the end of the video size, and then try to reduce, orand video quality. Duel or use layer discs, if the media recorder.

Hope that helps

RR

Post a Comment